Pay For a Resume That Will Get You Hired 100%
Recruiters have to browse through 100s of resumes before 10 best candidates are picked. As a rule, only 10% of candidates could proceed from stage one – resume screening, to stage number two – a job interview. To be among the top 10 candidates, you have to forward an eye-catching, informative, and a professionally looking resume, as well as an attention-grabbing cover letter.
Pay for resume help or draw up a CV by yourself, a quality resume always wins the race. A well-crafted CV helps students without any tangible working experience outrun the more experienced competition. Today an employer will most likely hire a go-getter student with great soft skills and a great college record rather than an experienced but a bit worked out candidate. So, even if you have no experience but your desire to get a job is nothing short of gripping, you have all the chances of landing a solid job offer.
As an experienced employee, a professional resume helps land a bigger salary at prestigious companies without a hitch. Having to compete with talented students and experienced peers alike, your resume will be the competitive edge to beat the competition to the finish line – accepting a job offer from a company that could afford your experience and insight.
With this in mind, we’ve gathered some of the best resume writing tips and hints for you to follow when looking for a new job. It’s no magic, rather a meticulous process where all the parts of a resume equation have to be in check.
15 Bulletproof Resume Writing Tips
- Find a good photo for your resume.
- Focus on your experience and education.
- Highlight all your achievements in college and at previous jobs.
- Showcase soft and transferable skills – recruiters tend to pay greater attention to applicants who could blend in better than others.
- Avoid any traces of toxicity or no-can-do attitude at any cost in your writing!
- Keep writing positive and cheerful.
- Don’t brag or flatter; be honest and keep your mind open.
- Proofread your resume A LOT – even a tiny mistake in a CV will destroy your chances of getting hired.
- Work carefully with fonts – don’t use more than two fonts in your resume.
- Always attach a personalized cover letter to target each specific major employer.
- For your backup companies, forward a unified cover letter to save time.
- Browse resumes available online to have an understanding of how a good resume has to look like.
- For your own resume, avoid overused free resume templates found online – recruiters have seen them plenty and tend to ignore.
- Draw up a unique, attention-grabbing resume template instead.
- Pay for resume services that will help create a classy resume based off of an original template.
Pay For Resume Writing, CV Help, & Cover Letter Editing
The better the job, the tougher the competition is going to be. There are also other obstacles as little to no working experience, age, lack of education, employment gap, recession, layoff, etc. In a professional resume, your weaknesses have to be turned into your strong points. Plus you should adopt a consistent resume template that could help you present yourself in a positive key. Writing a good engaging cover letter is a must-do as well. Now, there’s a question…
Do you feel confident enough to write an irresistible resume or CV, and a cover letter to draw the attention of recruiters and rise above the competition? Pay for professional resume help and take advantage of 10+ years of CV writing experience and best practices. We’ve helped build 1000s of successful careers in Accounting, Business, Marketing, Military, Engineering, Nursing, Law, and many other spheres. We’ve also helped students find an excellent first job with a decent salary and infinite career growth opportunities.
We’ve also helped people from the Military to find a great job as a civilian. And we’ve also helped thousands of people who faced a layoff because of the recession or their former company bankruptcy to find a new job in the same field or even embark upon a completely different career. Can a professional resume do all that? It absolutely can and does!
A professional CV gives you 45% higher chances to be in the list of top 10 candidates who’ll be invited to an interview. And what sounds even better, a recruiter is more prone to favor a candidate with a neat, correct, eye-catching, and good-looking resume. At an interview, you could use your charms and land the job. But to get to an interview, you’ll need an armor-piercing resume that won’t get lost in a pile of resumes from other candidates. A professional resume helps you succeed in applying for a dream-job.
We’ll Help You Find the First Job After College Faster
To pay off student loans, you need to find a great job after college. Pay for a professional resume to receive job offers from top companies without wasting too much time. Invest in an individually-tailored CV template, 100% correct resume text, persuasive and humane cover letter, nifty resume writing tricks from professional writers who know how to hit the right chords with the recruiters’ psychology, and that your job application will be noticed.
Resumes from other applicants will most likely get lost in the screening process. Your resume will stand out and do the work – get you to a job interview. Today companies are more lenient to college graduates, but your credentials and a resume have to be first-class. Where to get a winning CV? Our resume experts will help you with everything from picking up the right template to writing a convincing cover letter. Let’s get started on your job application right now!