70+ Technology Research Paper Topics Research papers are aimed at developing analytical skills in students. Writing any academic paper starts with choosing a topic. How to Select the Best Technology Research Paper Topics? To choose a good research paper topic…
Health Research Paper Topics
How to Select the Best Health Research Paper Topics?
The topic you choose should be:
- It should cover the information already presented in the books and have the effect of novelty.
- The topic should be interesting to the audience.
- Try to show different points of view in the health research paper.
- It is better to choose not an abstract topic but a narrowly focused one to present the material clearly and consistently.
The topic should succinctly and accurately illustrate the object and subject of the health research paper. Also, in the topic of the health research paper, you can formulate the problem of the entire study.
Thus, the topic of the health research paper must contain:
- Keywords describing the object and subject of the work.
- The problem that should be solved.
If you can change the wording of the topic, then first remove the extra words, if any, and evaluate the euphony of this option by ear. Then, as far as possible, shorten the name. It should be clear, not contain the same root or repetitions words. To make it easier for you to choose, we have prepared a list of research paper topics about health.
List of Health Research Paper Topics – 15 Ideas
- The role of free radical and peroxide reactions in cell damage and human diseases pathogenesis.
- Specific and non-specific markers of cell damage
- The main causes, mechanisms of development, and consequences of damage to cell receptors.
- Mutations and their role in human pathology.
- Etiology, principles of prevention and treatment of decompression pathology.
- Analysis of the common links in the pathogenesis of various coma.
- Etiology, main manifestations, consequences, and principles of therapy for the syndrome of prolonged crushing.
- Factors that ensure the integrity of the body. Barriers of the external and internal environment (skin, mucous membranes, cell membranes, histogenesis, and blood-brain barriers) and their physicochemical and physiological properties.
- Typical blood and lymph microcirculation disorders are intravascular, transmural, and extravascular. Capillaroscopic insufficiency. Causes, manifestations, consequences.
- Analysis of the factors that determine the course and outcome of the inflammatory process.
- Immunity as a regulatory system. Immune systems of various organs
- Etiology, common links of pathogenesis, and clinical significance of immunopathological conditions.
- Mechanisms of the allegation by industrial and household chemical allergens. The role of occupational factors in the occurrence of allergic diseases.
- Significance of immune auto aggressive mechanisms of acute pathological processes.
- Characteristics of factors causing allergic reactions and conditions predisposing to their occurrence.
15 Health-Related Topics for Research Paper
- Characteristics of the factors contributing to the chronicity of acute infectious diseases.
- Complications caused by fever (types, causes, manifestations, ways of prevention).
- Pyrotherapy: pathophysiological substantiation and application in modern medicine.
- Pathogenesis of hypoxia in hypo- and avitaminosis.
- Causes of occurrence, mechanisms of development, main manifestations, and principles of prevention of altitude sickness.
- Pathophysiological analysis of complications of hyperbaric oxygenation.
- Hyperoxia: causes; mechanisms of its adaptive and pathogenic consequences.
- Mechanisms of violations of anti-infective resistance of the organism in diabetes mellitus.
- Causes of occurrence, mechanisms of development, and consequences of hypercholesterolemia.
- Modern concepts of atherogenesis.
- Disorders of the transport function of blood plasma proteins.
- Protein-calorie deficiency (alimentary insanity, comparative hormonal and metabolic characteristics).
- Pathogenesis of coma and convulsive syndromes in severe forms of acidosis and alkalosis.
- Etiology, manifestations, and consequences of hypervitaminosis.
- The role of antibodies to nucleic acids in pathology.
10 Mental Health Research Paper Topics
- Pathophysiology of sleep disorders.
- Metabolic disorders of purine and pyrimidine bases.
- Etiology and consequences of microelement metabolism disorders in the body.
- Weather, health, and disease (pathology and ways to prevent it).
- Synthesis of oncoproteins as a mechanism for the formation of tumor types.
- Physiological reserves of a healthy body, its functional and physical capabilities. The reserve capacity of the organism that has undergone a disease.
- Correction of violations of posture and physique, improvement of the weaknesses of the physical development, and preparedness of those involved in sports.
- The body’s physiological response to the load – an assessment of the effect of the load on the cardiovascular and respiratory systems according to the pulse readings.
- Principles of dosing physical activity. Self-control in the process of self-study.
- Self-control is one of the forms of monitoring the state of health (the simplest methods of self-observation of the results of classes, objective and subjective indicators of self-control).
10 Health Science Research Paper Topics.
- Etiology and features of manifestations of various types of thrombocytopathies.
- The role of the genetic factor in the etiology of myeloblastosis.
- The pathogenesis of reducing the anti-infective resistance of the organism in leukemia.
- Pathogenesis of hereditary forms of the hemorrhagic syndrome.
- Etiology of vasculopathy, contributing to the occurrence of thrombotic and hemorrhagic syndromes.
- Etiology main manifestations and consequences of disseminated intravascular coagulation.
- “Coagulopathy of consumption”: conditions of occurrence, mechanisms of development, consequences.
- Heart failure: etiology, diagnostic methods, manifestations, principles of prevention and treatment.
- Myocardial remodeling in heart failure: characteristics of the process, its main causes, formation mechanisms, consequences, methods of drug correction.
- Combined cardiac arrhythmias: etiology, consequences, types, principles of treatment.
10 Research Paper Topics Health Care.
- Ischemic heart disease: manifestations, main causes, principles, methods of diagnosis, treatment, and prevention.
- Significance of the phenomenon of reperfusion in acute coronary insufficiency.
- Features of hemodynamics in various types of arterial hypertension.
- Adaptation of the heart to hypoxia in acute coronary insufficiency.
- Renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system. Functioning is normal, with adaptive reactions of the body and in the process of development of renal arterial hypertension.
- The role of calcium ions in the pathogenesis of arterial hypertension.
- Causes, mechanisms, and role of remodeling of the heart and vascular walls in developing arterial hypertension.
- The value of the hereditary factor in the pathogenesis of atherosclerosis.
- The role of the surfactant system in lung pathology.
- Significance of hypocapnia and hypercapnia in pathology.
10 Health Research Paper Ideas.
- Etiology and principles of therapy of pulmonary edema.
- Pathogenesis of peptic ulcer of the duodenum.
- Pathogenesis of gastric ulcer.
- Etiology, pathogenesis, and manifestations of “pancreatic collapse”.
- The role of gastrointestinal hormones in the pathogenesis of digestive disorders.
- Pathogenesis, main manifestations, and consequences of hereditary enteropathy.
- Hepatotropic poisons: types, chemical characteristics, mechanisms of action on hepatocytes.
- Pathogenesis of hemostasis disorders in liver pathology.
- “Nuclear jaundice”: etiology, pathogenesis, possible adverse effects and ways to prevent them.
- The role of allergic mechanisms in the occurrence and development of kidney pathology.
20 Interesting Health Research Paper Topics.
- Compensatory processes in the kidneys in chronic diffuse glomerulonephritis.
- The significance of violations of the mechanisms of transport, excretion, and peripheral metabolism of hormones in the origin of endocrinopathies
- Etiology and pathogenesis of “peripheral” (extra-glandular) forms of endocrine disorders.
- The significance of immune auto-aggressive mechanisms in the occurrence of hypo- and hyperthyroidism.
- Modern concepts of nervous tropism and neuro dystrophies.
- Pathological reflexes: origin, types, significance in the development of pathology.
- Etiology and pathogenesis of pathological forms of pain.
- Convulsive syndrome: etiology, consequences, principles of therapy.
- Analysis of biological and social factors contributing to the emergence of substance abuse, drug addiction, alcoholism.
- Pathophysiology of the formation of states of addiction, mental and physical dependence in substance abuse, drug addiction, alcoholism.
- Mechanisms of occurrence of disorders in states of abstinence.
- Pathogenesis of somatic pathology in chronic alcoholism.
- Stress as a cause of pathology.
- Biological rhythms and human pathology.
- Natural anti-tumor mechanisms of the body and the prospects for their activation to prevent and treat malignant tumors.
- Modern concepts of carcinogenesis.
- Health programs for rehabilitation (vision, cardiovascular system, spine, etc.).
- Immune reactions of anti-tumor resistance of the body cause mechanisms of suppression of their activity in developing malignant tumors.
- Possible mechanisms of spontaneous regression (“self-healing”) of malignant tumors.
- Artificial oxygen carriers: development principles, application prospects, negative side effects.
Need Writing Help?
You can write to us and consult with the manager about a list of all your favorite topics for the health research paper. The specialist will tell you which of the topics is the most difficult and which should not be taken. The manager is competent in such matters and will give a useful brief reference.
Ordering a health research paper in our company is carried out by experienced authors. Any topic of the health research paper will be considered in-depth, from an interesting point of view, and in the right context. Health research papers can be paid by Visa or MasterCard credit card. Write to us right now and get a 15% discount.
We are available 24/7.